When moving household goods, there are many factors to take into consideration, and often quotations are written in a way that only an expert can understand. HCR can take the stress and hassle of removals away from your employees, managing the entire process from obtaining quotes, packing and collecting, to storing and/or delivering and unpacking the goods at the new location.
Focusing on the specific requirements of your employees, and the logistical elements for shipment and storage of their goods, we will arrange quotations from our Quality Assured Removal Suppliers. Due to our buying power, we are able to provide competitive prices.
We provide a door-to-door service, including:
- Single point of contact at HCR
- Arrangement ofcompetitive surveys/quotations (if required)
- Specialist removals for high value/fragile items
- Clear communications with you and your employee
- Appropriate packing
- Transportation, insurance and customs clearance (where relevant)
- Tracking of shipment
- Coordination of deliveries with move-in date
- Coordination of access to the new property on the day of the move
- Accurate invoicing
Insurance (as required, at additional cost)
For the moving of household goods overseas, it will be established whether the shipment is to include items with potential restrictions such as weapons, alcohol, plants, narcotics and electrical goods. As some items may be prohibited or restricted from importation to the host country, or have applicable tax duties, HCR can provide Customs Regulations in advance.