Working with specialist providers, HCR can furnish your employees’ properties for the duration of their tenancies. Rental furniture, which can include white goods, televisions and other appliances, can be provided for the employee’s old property, or in the new location, as a solution to:
- Short-term assignments, where removal of full household contents will not be cost effective
- Timescales of more than a month between the start of the assignment and the arrival of household goods into the host country
- Allowing the employee’s previous property to remain furnished whilst it is on the market - this tends to attract more potential buyers
We can arrange the provision of basic or mid-range furniture in standardised or bespoke packages, ensuring your employee (and their partner/family, if relevant) can move into a fully-equipped home as soon as is needed.
WHY BUY CONTRACT FURNITURE?
Poor quality flat packed products take a lot of time to purchase from the high street and assemble. Within a short period of time the products break and the whole painstaking process needs to be repeated, costing further time and money. The products we supply are robust and durable and are designed specifically for your comfort and use.
- Free delivery into position not just to the door
- Waste packaging and old unwanted items removed
- All items assembled
- Optional connection of appliances (*excluding gas)
- Free measuring service for flooring, curtains and blinds
- Key collection and return (*by special arrangement)
- Personal shopping service - tell us what you need and we will find it!
- Quick delivery, we work hard to get products to you as fast as possible, if you need it in a hurry just ask!