FINANCE & IMMIGRATION
International relocations are becoming increasingly complex, especially the immigration and financial aspects of these moves, which is where our experts can help. They provide you with the knowledge, experience and hands-on support to ensure your relocations are smooth and trouble-free.
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND TAX MANAGEMENT
When you send employee on an international assignment, tax affairs inevitably become more complex and salaries, allowances and benefits may be subject to taxation in more than one jurisdiction.
Working with our Tax Advisers, you can access expert advice on:
- National Insurance contributions
- Income Tax
- Tax Equalization
- Social Security
- Tax Liability
- Shadow Payroll
Drawing on over 30 years’ experience of relocating people, we advise on the cause and effect of each financial and legal decision to be made and monitor the process to ensure the information you receive is relevant and meets current legislations in both home and host country.
VISA AND IMMIGRATION
We work closely with global business immigration consultants to provide a single solution for all your employees’ immigration requirements:
- Case planning and provision of a customised Personal Immigration Kit
- Complete management of diary and tracking of milestone dates
- Monitoring application deadline dates and immigration caps
- Gathering and pre-processing documents (translations/notarisations)
- Host country approvals
- Home country consular documents
- Host country post-arrival documents
- Application expedition
- Monitoring and tracking of application and expiry dates
This approach ensures all appropriate visas, work and residence permits are in place for your employee and their family, enabling them to live and work legally in the host country.
REQUEST A CALLBACK!
here’s just a taster of what we’ve
achieved for other clients...
what else can we help you with?