Home Search & Welcome Pack
Making sure your employees and their families are happy in their new home is very important to us, not least because we appreciate that an unsatisfactory placement can be very unsettling and have a significant impact on employee engagement and performance. Our home search and welcome services are designed to manage expectations and ensure the best possible transition and tenancy.
We offer two options for home search.
Both include our initial ‘fact find’ to establish your budget and policy guidelines, explain the property types available and collect vital information including anticipated move dates and family requirements such as school proximity and provision for pets. Our full needs analysis will uncover any concerns your employees and their families may have, so they can be addressed.
1. ACCOMPANIED SEARCH
- Typically, a full accompanied home search will last for one day, during which 8-12 properties will be viewed.
- We provide you and your employees with a shortlist of suitable properties and an itinerary of viewings.
- All viewings are accompanied by a Local Area Consultant (LAC), who will offer an unbiased opinion about each property, answer questions about the surrounding area and use their expertise to spot any potential issues and address them.
2. DESKTOP / UNACCOMPANIED HOME SEARCH
- We produce a shortlist of properties which match the criteria specified by you and your employees
- The shortlist includes details of each property, including rental costs and full contact details for the landlord or agent managing the property.
- Your employee contacts the Landlords/Agents to arrange viewing appointments. If preferred, we can arrange the appointments for your employee, and create an itinerary for their unaccompanied viewings.
Our team of consultants has longstanding relationships with Letting Agents across the UK, providing us with information on the best properties as soon as they come available, and strengthening our position when negotiating rental costs.
It’s the little touches which often make a big difference, which is why we’ve put a lot of care and thought into our welcome packs.
Every time one of your employees moves into a HCR property, they will find a welcome pack waiting for them; plus a personal greetings card and welcome letter from us. The pack contains local leaflets, maps and tourist information, to help them familiarise themselves with the area and give them a ‘taster’ of places they can visit in their free time. We can also provide contact details for local authorities and health facilities and any other bespoke information you may require.
REQUEST A CALLBACK!
here’s just a taster of what we’ve
achieved for other clients...
what else can we help you with?