Making sure your employees and their families are happy in their new home is very important to us, not least because we appreciate that an unsatisfactory placement can be very unsettling and have a significant impact on employee engagement and performance. Our home search services are designed to manage expectations and ensure the best possible transition and tenancy.
We offer two options for home search.
Both include our initial ‘fact find’ to establish your budget and policy guidelines, explain the property types available and collect vital information including anticipated move dates and family requirements such as school proximity and provision for pets. Our full needs analysis will uncover any concerns your employees and their families may have, so they can be addressed.
1. ACCOMPANIED SEARCH; RENTAL OR PURCHASE
- Typically, a full accompanied home search will last for one day, during which 8-12 properties will be viewed.
- We provide you and your employees with a shortlist of suitable properties and an itinerary of viewings.
- All viewings are accompanied by a Local Area Consultant (LAC), who will offer an unbiased opinion about each property, answer questions about the surrounding area and use their expertise to spot any potential issues and address them.
2. DESKTOP / UNACCOMPANIED HOME SEARCH
- We produce a shortlist of properties which match the criteria specified by you and your employees
- The shortlist includes details of each property, including rental costs and full contact details for the landlord or agent managing the property.
- Your employee contacts the Landlords/Agents to arrange viewing appointments. If preferred, we can arrange the appointments for your employee, and create an itinerary for their unaccompanied viewings.
Our team of consultants has longstanding relationships with Letting Agents across the UK, providing us with information on the best properties as soon as they come available, and strengthening our position when negotiating rental costs.
REQUEST A CALLBACK!
here’s just a taster of what we’ve
achieved for other clients...
what else can we help you with?
Connect With Us
sign up for our newsletter...
and get the latest thinking and innovations, plus news and expert views, straight to your inbox!