Though your employees may wish to take a familiar vehicle with them when they relocate, we always recommend research into the cost and logistics of importing a car into the destination country before deciding whether this is the most viable option.
In many cases, it is far more practical for your employees to sell their current car and either hire or purchase another one in country.
Expatriates may find they encounter barriers in obtaining a loan or other finance for a personal car, which is why we offer specialist assistance with Expatriate Car Sourcing, including:
- Advice and information on options for car purchase
- Supply of any new and used vehicle (UK only)
- Checking and inspection of sourced vehicle (UK only)
- Customised vehicle funding options
- Competitive finance rates
- Vehicle delivery at start of agreement
- Driving familiarisation (UK Only)
not sure where to start?
Why not have a quick no-obligation chat with one of our experts?
REQUEST A CALLBACK!
what else can we help you with?
here’s just a taster of what we’ve
achieved for other clients...
sign up for our newsletter...
and get the latest thinking and innovations, plus news and expert views, straight to your inbox!